St. John’s Lutheran Church of Adrian will re-open for public worship beginning May 31st, Pentecost Sunday! There will be three Sunday worship times: 8:30, 9:45 and 11:00. Phone in reservations are needed for attendance in order to maintain appropriate numbers.
- We encourage the sick, health compromised and those who are not comfortable with public gatherings to please remain home until such time as you are ready. See #3.
- Please be considerate and practice healthy Christian grace toward each other. We want Christ’s Church to represent His unity and not mirror our society’s divisions.
- We will continue to live-stream our worship services. Keep in mind you may briefly appear on camera if you attend the 8:30 service. Smile! You will appear on camera longer if you fall asleep.
- Doors to the building and the
sanctuary will be propped open for easier access.
- Bulletins will not be handed out. They will be available, if needed, for you to individually pick up. Please place them in one of the trash cans on your way out. We will not be re-using them. (Everything will still be posted on the screens).
- Please bring your bible from home, as the community bibles will not be available (verses will be posted on the screens).
- Offering plates will be located in the narthex, you didn’t think we’d forget that did you?
- Masks are encouraged, and by now you know how to social distance.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building.
- Surfaces will be cleaned after each worship service.
- No coffee hour, not even a coffee ½ hour.
- No receiving line in the narthex.
Please exit the building immediately after worship to give the deacons
time to prepare for the next service.
PROCEDURES FOR SUNDAY SERVICE RESERVATIONS
- CAPACITY FOR EACH SERVICE IS 75.
- No “my seat” reservations. A deacon will seat the members when they
- Reservations need to be made
each week for the coming Sunday service.
- Reservations may be made BY PHONE ONLY on Mondays-Tuesdays-Wednesdays between 9:00 and 3:00pm. (517-265-6998) Please NO email requests or message-leaving at other times. Due to the holiday, the office will be closed Monday, May 25th.