Through October 2020, we will offer two Sunday worship times: 8:30 and 10:00am. Phone-in or email reservations are needed for attendance in order to maintain appropriate numbers.
- We encourage the sick, health-compromised and those who are not yet comfortable with public gatherings to please remain home and join us via live-stream or recorded services.
- TRAVELERS: If you have traveled to an area of high risk for the Corona Virus, please consider worshiping from home for two weeks upon your return.
- Please be considerate and practice healthy Christian grace toward each other. We want Christ’s Church to represent His unity and not mirror our society’s divisions.
- We will continue to live-stream our 8:30 service.
- Bulletins will be available, if needed, for you to individually pick up. Please place them in one of the trash cans on your way out. (Everything will still be posted on the screens).
- Please bring your bible from home, as the community bibles will not be available (verses will be posted on the screens).
- Offering plates will be located in the narthex - you didn’t think we’d forget that did you?
- Masks are encouraged, at least until you get to your seat.
- When choosing your seat, please leave an empty row between you and others for social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building.
- Surfaces will be cleaned after each worship service.
- No coffee hour yet.
- No receiving line in the narthex.
Please exit the building immediately after worship to give the deacons
time to prepare for the next service.
PROCEDURES FOR SUNDAY SERVICE RESERVATIONS
1. CAPACITY FOR EACH SERVICE IS 75.
2. Reservations need to be made each week by phone (517-265-6998). Please leave a message if no one answers.