Beginning July 5, 2020, we will offer two Sunday worship times: 8:30 and 10:00am. Phone-in or email reservations are needed for attendance in order to maintain appropriate numbers.
- We encourage the sick, health-compromised and those who are not yet comfortable with public gatherings to please remain home and join us via live-stream or recorded services until such time as you are ready.
- SUMMER TRAVELERS: If you have traveled to an area of high risk for the Corona Virus, please consider worshiping from home for two weeks upon your return. While we love having you here in person, we have to consider the safety and health of everyone.
- Please be considerate and practice healthy Christian grace toward each other. We want Christ’s Church to represent His unity and not mirror our society’s divisions.
- We will continue to live-stream our worship services. Keep in mind you may briefly appear on camera if you attend the 8:30 service. Smile! You will appear on camera longer if you fall asleep.
- Doors to the building and the
sanctuary will be propped open for easier access.
- Bulletins will not be handed out. They will be available, if needed, for you to individually pick up. Please place them in one of the trash cans on your way out. We will not be re-using them. (Everything will still be posted on the screens).
- Please bring your bible from home, as the community bibles will not be available (verses will be posted on the screens).
- Offering plates will be located in the narthex - you didn’t think we’d forget that did you?
- Masks are encouraged, at least until you get to your seat.
- When choosing your seat, please leave an empty row between you and others for social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building.
- Surfaces will be cleaned after each worship service.
- No coffee hour, not even a coffee ½ hour.
- No receiving line in the narthex.
Please exit the building immediately after worship to give the deacons
time to prepare for the next service.
PROCEDURES FOR SUNDAY SERVICE RESERVATIONS
1. CAPACITY FOR EACH SERVICE IS 75.
2. Reservations need to be made each week for the coming Sunday service.
3. Reservations may be made by phone (517-265-6998). Please leave a message if no one answers. Due to the holiday, office hours will be very limited from July 1-10.